Friday, September 29, 2006

suddenly, my life has taken a 180 degrees turn, in just a few days in fact.

i didn't expect to find my ex-Bio teacher in TP.

i didn't expect to find myself talking to Mr.W bout' Geocaching outside the school library.

i didn't expect to find myself spending 1 whole hour in the Student Wellness & Counselling Centre, (don't worry, there's absolutely nothin wrong with me) talking bout personal issues, which was kinda interesting. it was kinda entertaining actually. lols.

seriously, if ever given the choice, i'd rather be stranded on an island with an adult than a young kid anytime.

Sometimes,
Is it any wonder I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Oh, these days, after all the misery made,
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?

Is it any wonder that people come and go at different phases of our lives?
Is it any wonder that I can't help but to treat people unequally?
Is it any wonder that there is a possibility that I don't know if I ought to be feeling the way I do?
Oh, these days, after all the promises I made,
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanna walk,
Walk away from you,
And not look back.

If it's true like what they say,
That time will heal all wounds,
Then let it do its thing.

'Cos for now,
I don't think you know me,
And that I know you.

º gettin' down on it at 1:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
who

aZm
04 May 88'
Taurean

desires


Ankh/Taurus Pendant
New Wallet
Black Heels
Pair of Jeans

in order of priority

my memories


People in my life