today today..
went to school in the morning for a meeting.
napped for an hour or so.
got up, watched some tv and prepared to meet Sarah, FX and Tze Ching at Tampines Interchange. Ching's footwear broke while we were heading towards the MRT. searched for footwear along that stretch, where we then ended up at this shop selling Indian stuff. got slippers for $5. when we thought we could take the train, the slippers broke. went back to the lady who sold her the slippers, but she refused to exchange them. oh my, haven't really seen them so pissed before =\ with that, we went to the kinda reputable 'Charles & Keith' to get her 2nd new pair of footwear.
finally proceeded to the MRT station. saw my ex-band junior of mine two days in a row (yesterday and today). problem is, I forgot her name. I only remember she was from the flute section. hah.
'cab-bed' from Lavender MRT Station to the venue. we only got there on the 2nd taxi cos the 1st taxi didn't know where the place was even with enquiring with his friend. hah.
Rajiv's 21st Birthday Party. FYI, Jaspreet's brother. ah.
I think we were like the first ones to reach the place even though it was stated that we were supposed to be there by 7pm. the whole thing only started at 8:30pm. hoho.
I promised myself to say 'No' to clubbing, but I ended up dancing all night long. it was a slow start to the dance, but it gradually picked up =) I still can't believe I danced to music that was kinda alien to me a.k.a Bollywood music. lols!
we only left the place at midnight. WALKED to Lavender MRT, only to discover that we'd missed the last train. cab-bed home.
oooooo, on the way to S.K.A, Jhon was telling me how he had tickets to the SI performance, but he didn't exactly look as if he had them. but lo and behold 1 hr later, he gave me a ticket. AHAHAHAHA.
anyways, I'm dead beat. I need my energy. it's the start of the fasting month. starting from next week, I'm gonna try hard to stay at home, and do all the things I should be doing especially for this month.
hence, my friends, you all can help by not asking me out for another month =D
Mint Chocolate Dunkin' Donut. yum yum!
aZm
04 May 88'
Taurean
desires
Ankh/Taurus Pendant
New Wallet
Black Heels
Pair of Jeans
in order of priority
my memories