Friday, October 06, 2006

went to CDC for another e-Trial test. I failed all the trial tests. waha! what's wrong with getting 10 out of 50 questions wrong?!

so anyways, went to school for SC meeting, which lasted till around 5. went to meet Dennis & Frank after that. parted ways at some bazaar thingy, where me and Dennis got some stuff. walked to our void deck and talked for some time.

went home, and my mum told me that as long as my grades are considerably good, she'll send me overseas for my further studies. I really hope it's not all empty talk, even though somehow I think she'd rather me go to the States instead of London just cause she hasn't been to the former -_-''

that's good news.

though I've been practically out everyday for the last week, I felt kinda hyper towards the night, yet sleepy. actually, I still feel energetic now. ah.

º gettin' down on it at 2:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
who

aZm
04 May 88'
Taurean

desires


Ankh/Taurus Pendant
New Wallet
Black Heels
Pair of Jeans

in order of priority

my memories


People in my life